Hi Everyone! It’s me, Kate!
I’m a 19 year old wanna-be magazine editor who dreams of creating, designing and inspiring. I enjoy writing as a creative outlet and have a love for discovering beauty in everyday life. Through this blog, I hope to share daily pieces of inspiration, whether it be fashion, beauty, recipes or lifestyle! Most importantly, Classy and Kate is a a chance for me to put my ideas to reality, as well as interact with others who share a similar passion.
I’m so excited that you’ve happened upon my page! So take a moment to explore, and don’t hesitate to get inspired!
For inquiries, contact: Kate@classyandkate.com
A little bit more about me…
- I’m 19
- I’ve lived in Georgia my whole life (moved three times in the same town!)
- I’m in my second year at Liberty University in Virginia where I am earning my degree in Journalism
- I have a crazy addiction to popcorn and granola
- I love any kind of flowers, particularly pink roses and peonies
- My dream job would be working for a fashion magazine in New York City
- I absolutely love being outdoors…some of my favorite things are beach sunsets, mountain views, hiking and waterfalls
- I love reading + writing, descriptive words, trying new recipes and you can always find me experimenting with a variety of DIY projects
- I adore traveling and always have a serious case of wanderlust. I would love to go back to Europe…Santorini & Cinque Terre are next on my list
- I’m that odd girl who would much rather shop online than in a store
- I’ve always wanted to start a blog! (I’ve been reading blogs since I was 14!)